Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just For a Bit of Fun

I found this website and wanted to try it with words from this blog to see what would turn up. I have done it with all my other blogs and was amazed at the cool results, so I wanted to see what would show up from this blog. Click on the link below to be taken to the word picture created from the use of words on this blog. For this one, I chose a particular page of the blog and used it for the URL I pasted into the create page. I like the results...what do you think?




This is one of my favorite Scriptures and one that helped get me through the past eight years. It is Jeremiah 29:11 from the NIV. So I had to do a wordle of it.



I also did one of the 23rd Psalm and Ezekiel 34.







If you would like to try this word art, check it out at http://wordle.net .

No comments: